Mission Statement

Our Mission is to promote art and art education in the community and among its members. To encourage and promote a public interest and understanding of art; to create and develop a closer relationship between art and the community and further the education and artistic development of its members.


Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ronnie Cramer - Red Ducati


"Red Ducati"

 

Ronnie Cramer, Denver CO

Watercolor


 





 

This entry from Colorado caught my attention, just took me back to my high school days when I was not allowed to go riding with my friend. Needless to say, we solved that problem and enjoyed many fun days riding his motorcycle. But “Red Ducati”,” Red Moto” and “Yellow Yamaha”, look like more fun than our Harley.

 


~ Fern Christian

Director

Renaissance Art Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment